Saturday, February 13, 2010

A Little Announcement!

Just in case there are some of you out there who read this blog, but don't read our family blog too........wouldn't want to let this little piece of info slip by ya:

Due date is August 25 and I'm at the very beginning of my 2nd trimester! Yay! (I just love the 2nd trimester!). Little Bear has named the baby "Polly," pronounced Poly (like Roly Poly, but when you ask her that she says "NO, just Polly"). I'm not real sure why I spell it with two "l"s, it's not like she told me how to spell it or anything.....okay for being tired of thinking and typing I sure am rambling. Anyway, the good news is out and we can't wait to meet our new little blessing in August!

0 comments:



Contact Me

Email me at jessalyn.knight@gmail.com

About This Blog

We are a growing family who has faith in God's plans for us to educate our children at home. Our girls are 4 and 2 and our new little guy is 4 months. I have a Master's Degree in Education and taught kindergarten and first grade prior to becoming a stay at home mommy-teacher :) This blog is a glimpse of our "school" activities, beginning at the preschool level.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP